Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

Aquaflosser


Aquaflosser

(Video Blog to be posted soon)



My experience with the Aquaflosser has been incredible.

I remember being told when I was younger by some dentists, visiting my junior school, that you can floss once every few days or once a week but after a few painful and expensive route canals, I have learnt and been informed by many dentists now, that you must floss every night before you go to bed.  When you don’t floss at night before you go to bed, the food sits in between your gums and not only can it lead to holes or route canal but during the night it sits there and irritates you gums and makes them bleed, this leads to BAD BREATH!
(FYI, brushing you teeth once in the morning often doesn’t quite get rid of the smell…so now you know why some days you still have bad breath even though you brushed you teeth)

Flossing for me is the worst!
  1. It is TIME Consuming
  2. It’s the last thing I want to do at the end of the day. I’m tired and I’d rather go to bed an extra 5-10minutes sooner.
  3.  It’s sore
  4.  My gums always bleed and it tastes gross
  5. It hurts my fingers
  6.   It sometimes even smells a bit
  7.  My mouth and lips gets dry while flossing
  8. It’s awkward to floss and difficult with all the odd angles
  9.  I DON’T LIKE TO FLOSS
  10. I REALLY DON’T LIKE TO FLOSS

The Aquaflosser has changed my life…and my dentistry bill!
This contraption squirts water between you teeth at a high pressure, removing plaque-causing food particles from between, in and around braces, bridges, implants and crowns ensuring healthier, cleaner teeth and gums. All you do is hold the tip of the device in your mouth, close your mouth and slowly move the device across your mouth so the water can go between each tooth. While you do this, you tilt your head so that the water can run out from the corner or your mouth.
Here are the reasons why I LOVE the Aquaflosser:
  1.  It DOESN’T HURT
  2.  It’s A LOT quicker!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Once off payment (Might seem a little costly but it is worth it and face it, we spend that money on buying a T-shirt or 2 dinners…I won’t even try compare it to a months cost of airtime or actually going to the dentist for tooth ache)
  4. Easier to floss with!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Reaches where traditional floss and brushing can't. Which therefor you can assume is BETTER!
  6. Rechargable
  7. Mouth and lips don’t get dry
  8. Helps stop BAD BREATH
  9. MAKES FLOSSING FUN AND NOT THAT BAD 

Flossing for me has gone from being something I dread to something I really don’t mind doing at all anymore. Flossing is vital and now with the Aquaflosser, it is easier. The Aquaflosser makes it even a bit fun, plus you can avoid painful, expensive route canals and BAD BREATH! I’m so glad I bought the Aquaflosser and don’t have to use the old stringy floss anymore. I don’t avoid flossing now at night and haven’t needed to go to the dentist since. I highly recommend buying the Aquaflosser!

I will definitely never go back to the old way of flossing!

P.s Here is the link to the Aquaflosser website as well as a link to a YouTube video which shows you how the Aquaflosser works.



2 comments:

Bevan de Kock said...

Nice post :) Aquaflosser sounds like a good investment

Unknown said...

Sweet

Post a Comment